Following up on previous conference, the SCC organizing team has fixed the date for the next edition of the International Behr Symposium on Stem Cells and Cancer.
It will take place on Sunday, September 20 - Tuesday, September 22, 2020, again be held in Heidelberg at the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ).
Come back and visit www.scc2020.de regularly for further updates.
The conference will take place from September 16 – 19, 2018 at the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ) in Heidelberg.
We are looking forward to welcome you in Heidelberg!
- Michael Baumann
- Marieke Essers
- Mathias Heikenwälder
- Carsten Müller-Tidow
- Martin Sprick
- Andreas Trumpp (Chair)
Tweeting about the conference? Use the hashtag #SCC2018HD!
Follow @hi_stem_lab for regular updates from the organizers.
- John Dick, Toronto, Canada
- Benjamin Levine Ebert, Boston, USA
- Elaine Fuchs, New York, USA
- Pier Paolo Pandolfi, Boston, USA
- Leonard I. Zon, Boston, USA
- Salvador Aznar-Benitah, Barcelona, Spain
- Michael F. Clarke, Stanford, USA
- Frederic de Sauvage, San Francisco, USA
- Peter Dirks, Toronto, Canada
- Sarah-Maria Fendt, Leuven, Belgium
- Paul Frenette, New York, USA
- Michaela Frye, Cambridge, UK
- Margaret Goodell, Houston, USA
- Mathias Heikenwälder, Heidelberg, Germany
- Catriona Jamieson, San Diego, USA
- Ross Levine, New York, USA
- Carsten Müller-Tidow, Heidelberg, Germany
- Thordur Oskarsson, Heidelberg, Germany
- Roland Rad, Munich, Germany
- Freddy Radtke, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Christina Scheel, Munich, Germany
- Jacco van Rheenen, Amsterdam, Netherlands